Large home in Flora-Dale area by Silver Lake sleeps 15 in beds. Home features four large bedrooms, loft, two full bathrooms, kitchen, great room, massive wrap-around deck, hot tub, fire pit, tennis courts, shuffleboard, heated association pool, 400 ft. of association beach on Silver Lake and so much more. This is the place to come to play and relax with friends and family. You'll love it!
BOOK DIRECT AND AVOID VRBO / HOMEAWAY FEES! CALL 616-510-1707 OR EMAIL WestMichiganStays@gmail.com for a quote on the dates you'd like to book.
- Large, bright open living area
- Fire pit
- Gas grill
- Coffee Maker
- Fully stocked kitchen (dishes, glassware, silverware, pots, pans, etc.)
- Bed linens
- Close to beaches on Silver Lake and Lake Michigan
- 400 ft. of shared association beach on Silver Lake
- Heated, in-ground association swimming pool
- Ping Pong Table
- Fooseball Table
- Hot Tub
- Basketball court, tennis court, shuffleboard, ping pong and more all available at no cost to guests
- Five minutes from Lake Michigan and the Silver Lake Sand Dunes
- Located in the popular Floradale neighborhood
$3000 / week
4 Bedrooms + Loft
2 Full bedrooms
"Plenty of Room..."
"This house easily accommodated our whole family of 15 (4 couples and 7 grandsons)! Our stay was wonderful and we were not ready to leave at the end of the week. Our 4 year old said he "wanted to stay 10 days plus 10". The house is very clean and Mark was responsive to our needs and questions. We enjoyed the property's deck space, camp fire ring, 2 refrigerators, washer and dryer (lots of sand on the dunes and beaches), hot tub, loft space for the older boys, ample parking, heated pool and basketball courts! We rode our sand rail on the dunes and tubed behind our boat on Silver Lake. The grandson's favorite was Craig's Cruisers go carts. This was a boy's delight vacation! But we girls enjoyed the activities too."
"Great home and location!"
“This is a great home and location! We loved the open floor plan of the home- perfect for a big group! The wrap around deck was huge and it had a decent yard for games and such! Plus it was super close to the main attractions of Silver Lake!”
Spend quality away time with family.
Ut sed tortor egestas, volutpat orci vel, volutpat dolor.